By commenting on a post on MiscreantMinx you start or join a conversation. Being a part of the conversation means adding to the discussion, bringing new information, sharing your views or just being entertaining. However, the following rules apply:
- You, the commenter, grant MiscreantMinx ( “us” ) a perpetual irrevocable license to use your comment(s) in any and all form, in any and all media free of charge. You (the commenter) retain all the other rights to your comments.
- You are responsible for the legal implications of your comments. Not that we think sane people should get terribly upset about what people on the internet are saying about them but we all know how people actually behave.
- Do try to keep the comments at least somewhat related to the topic of post.
- Do mind your manners – If you’re a nasty, cranky person who condescends to people in real life and as a result is tolerated by very few people, this site is not your new social whipping boy. Name-calling and repeated nastiness will be rewarded with a ban from the site. Not sure what would get you banned? Best not test it. That goes for using profanity, too.
- We can’t tell you how many times we’ve gone in to delete comments from people who didn’t want to say what they said. Call it commenter’s remorse. Either way, the comment gets seen by hundreds, even thousands, before it gets deleted (never mind that it lives in Google’s cache). So think before you comment, especially if you’re angry, cranky, high, drunk or all of the above.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask them by emailing email@example.com